Happy, happy belated new year!
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and hope that 2012 is full of promise and excitement for you.
Mr. Spice and I are back from our travels and getting over our jet-lag. I’m excited about sharing our trips with you and to get back in the kitchen!
I had lots of free time over the holidays to think about what I’d like to accomplish in 2012, both for my personal goals and for Spice’s Bites. My personal goals could almost be a novel, but I think my goals for Spice’s Bites are a bit more concise:
- Improve my photography skills — sign up for a class, keep experimenting with my camera, eventually move up to a DSLR
- Push myself to cook out of my cookbooks more — maybe try a new recipe and book each week
- Work on balancing work, personal time, and blogging — this was a hard one for me last year with my promotion at work, but I hope to do a better job of balancing this year
- Exercise my creativity by developing new recipes — keep on cooking!
- WIN the Alexia Foods “Reinvent a Classic” Fry Challenge!!!
Oh boy, do I want the last one! If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, no doubt you’ve seen my reminders to keep voting for my Bruschetta Waffle Fries! Now that the holidays and all our traveling is over, I intend to intensify my efforts!
(Ryan Anson/AP Images for Alexia Foods)
Have you been voting? Every day? If so, I am very grateful for your continued support! If not, I would love your support. Having my Bruschetta Waffle Fries be a part of the Alexia Foods frozen foods line would be a dream come true for me. But I can’t do it without you guys.
The voting part is easy:
- “Like” Alexia Foods on Facebook
- Click on the Reinvent a Classic tab on the left of the Alexia Foods page
- Select my Bruschetta Waffle Fries and hit “vote!”
- Vote every day through March 30th!
To thank you for your support (or entice you into your support!), I have 3 coupons for FREE Alexia products for one lucky reader, thanks to the folks at Alexia! They’ve been so helpful and encouraging during this whole process and I’m thankful to be able to work with them.
Here’s what you have to do to win!
- Vote for my Bruschetta Waffle Fries and once you have, share it on your own Facebook wall or page by telling your friends, family, and fans to vote. Leave a comment here telling me you did. If you vote every day, you are just increasing your chances of winning!
- Tweet about the Alexia Foods “Reinvent a Classic” Fry Challenge and encourage your followers to vote as well. My Twitter handle is @spicesbites. Leave a comment here telling me you did.
- For every friend, family member, fan, or follower that votes, you will receive 2 additional chances to win. Let me know how many votes you round up!
- If by the end of the week my % in the contest goes up from 27% to 33% or more, each participant will get an additional 5 chances to win!
I like a challenge, don’t you? The giveaway runs from now until 10pm Eastern time on Friday, January 20th. I’ll randomly select a winner over the weekend and notify you via email, so be sure to enter your email when leaving a comment (only I can see it.)
I do need to limit this to U.S. residents only. Once I’ve notified the winner, please respond ASAP so that I can provide your contact information to Alexia Foods so they can send you your coupons.
Good luck, and thanks again for all your support! Now let’s win me a challenge! 😀