I bet that got your attention!
If you’re like me, you’re probably looking for ways to cut down on your grocery bill without it being too painful.
Well, thanks to the Kroger Family of Stores, General Mills, and the awesome people at MyBlogSpark, now you have a chance to get some of your groceries for free! I know I did, since they are giving me a $25 gift card!
Thanks to them, one lucky reader will win a $25 gift card that’s good at Kroger or any of its affiliated stores. Yay!
And if you want to boost your savings, check out the Cart Buster Savings Event at all Kroger stores through March 14th.
What do you have to do to win the gift-card?
First things first, make sure you have a Kroger or any of its affiliate stores near you.
Next, you have a few ways to enter:
- After you have made sure you’re eligible, leave me a comment telling me your best grocery-shopping savings tip
- Tweet about the giveaway — I’m @spiceaholic80
- Link back to the giveaway on your blog
- If you don’t have a blog, email me an additional savings tip
- Add me to your blogroll and leave an additional comment letting me know you did
- Follow me on Twitter and leave an additional comment to tell me
That’s it! I want you to win, so that’s why I’ve given you plenty of chances!
You guys have until 10 pm EST, Monday, March 15th to enter!
Thanks again to the Kroger Family of Stores, General Mills, and MyBlogSpark for making the giveaway possible!