It’s February, and we’re more than a month into 2011 — how many people have already given up on their New Year’s resolution to lose weight?
Need some motivation? Resources? Inspiration?
I think I may have something for you!
MultiGrain Cheerios and The Biggest Loser have joined forces to help you keep on track with your weight loss goals. The MultiGrain Cheerios website is full of tips, advice, and inspiration to help you succeed. All you need to do is enter the code found on specially marked boxes of MultiGrain Cheerios and you get exclusive access to tools such as:
- A Body Mass Index (BMI) calculator to gauge how much weight you may need to lose or gain to be considered healthy and not at risk for serious health problems
- An exclusive 7 Day Plan that pairs daily meal plans with cardio and strength-training routines
- 15 tasty recipes that will give your body the fuel it needs to get through the day
- Daily workouts that couple cardio with mobility and resistance exercises to hit major muscle groups
Sounds great, doesn’t it? That’s why I was excited when I received a prize package from MyBlogSpark and MultiGrain Cheerios containing a box of MultiGrain Cheerios that had the access code, a gym bag, water bottle, and a cereal container.
I’m really looking forward to checking out the workouts and recipes, and the water bottle and cereal container are great to have on hand. And the cereal will make a perfect breakfast or snack to keep at the office — all I have to do is add some fresh berries and some soy or almond milk and I’m set!
And, if you’ve been watching this season of The Biggest Loser, you can even join MultiGrain Cheerios on Twitter during each episode through May 24th. You’ll get to connect with past contestants, share weight loss tips, and discuss how to become your own Biggest Loser. To join in the conversation, follow @MGCheerios and use the hashtag #mgcheerios.
But in the meantime, MyBlogSpark and Cheerios have offered to give away a prize package to a lucky Spice’s Bites reader! You’ll receive a box of MultiGrain Cheerios, an exclusive access code for the online tools, a gym bag, water bottle, and cereal container.
Nice, huh? So how do you win yourself this prize package?
- Leave a comment and answer one of these questions. You can answer all the questions, just leave a separate comment for each.
- Have you tried MultiGrain Cheerios before? What do you like about them?
- How do you plan to use the tools on the MultiGrain Cheerios website to stay on track?
- Do you watch The Biggest Loser? What’s a tip you’ve learned from watching?
2. Follow me on Twitter (@spicesbites) and leave a comment here
3. Follow Spice’s Bites on Facebook and leave a comment here
4. Blog about this giveaway, link back to this post, and leave a comment here along with a link to your post
The giveaway ends at 10 pm EST on Friday, February 11th. I’ll randomly select a winner using Random.org and will post the winner and send an email. The winner needs to contact me no later than Sunday, February 13th with his or her contact information. If you don’t contact me, I’ll select a new winner. You must be 18 or older and a U.S. resident.