Haven’t done a giveaway in a while! I meant to do this one sooner, but I’ve been swamped catching up on work and blogs since our trip.
If you’re a fan of “oven-fried” foods, then no doubt you’ve used bread crumbs to get that texture and crunch of fried food. My guess is you’ve also heard of panko bread crumbs, the Japanese-style bread crumbs that really give you that crispy, crunchy feeling.
Progresso has also teamed up with Chef Michael Chiarello, who you’ve seen on The Food Network, to promote its panko bread crumb line. The Emmy-award winning chef, cookbook author, and restauranteur provides recipes and tips for how to use panko on the Progresso website. Check it out!
Thanks to Progresso and MyBlogSpark, I was given a chance to try out Progresso’s new lemon-pepper panko bread crumbs. I was also given an autographed copy of Michael Chiarello’s new cookbook Michael Chiarello’s Bottega: Bold Italian Flavors From the Heart of California’s Wine Country. As always, I have to disclose that the gift pack and info were given to me from MyBlogSpark and Progresso, that I received no other compensation, and that my opinions are mine only.
I’ve already used the panko crumbs to make oven-fried zucchini slices and I’ll be sure to check out the recipes on the Progresso website for some more ideas.
Now, I think you all know where this is going!
Thanks to MyBlogSpark and Progresso, one of my readers will win their very own gift pack! You have a chance to win a package of Progresso Lemon Pepper panko crumbs and your very own autographed copy of Michael Chiarello’s new cookbook!
- Go to the Progresso website and check out Michael Chiarello’s recipes and panko tips. Leave me a comment telling me which recipe OR tip you’d like to try in the future.
- Link back to this post on your blog and leave me a comment telling me you did.
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave me a comment. “Enter to win @spiceaholic80’s Progresso Lemon Pepper Panko Giveaway! #myblogspark”
- Visit the Spice’s Bites page on Facebook and “like” it — and leave me a comment here or on Facebook.
- This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
The giveaway is open until 10 p.m. Eastern time on December 27th. I will randomly select and announce the winner, after which you have 48 hours to email me with your contact information. If you don’t, then I will select a new winner.